Learn More About NPs
Find a Nurse Practitioner
Legislative Action Alert
RSVP for Next CE Event
Other CE Opportunities
Contact the Board
Forms for Members
Constitution and Bylaws
Other Helpful Links
Welcome to the Association of Eastside Nurse Practitioners!
AENP, the Association of Eastside Nurse Practitioners, established in 1990, is a non-profit professional organization supporting nurse practitioners who live and/or work on the eastside of King County. The organization is a recognized affiliate of ARNPs United of Washington, the professional organization for nurse practitioners in Washington State. All AENP members are encouraged to also maintain membership in ARNPs United of Washington. Learn more about AENP via our mission statement and bylaws.
- To promote the role and visibility of nurse practitioners
- To provide quality continuing education to members
- To support and facilitate local, state, and federal legislation improving quality of health care
- To facilitate networking opportunities among nurse practitioners for practice development
- To promote and foster the objectives and goals of ARNPs United
Membership Dues Can Be Sent To The Treasurer Anytime Before The May Meeting Or Brought To The May Meeting - Membership dues are $40, or $30 if you refer a friend.
The Association of Eastside Nurse Practitioner would like to send a special thank you to Steven Johann for the creation of our logo.